ONYX provides the following services
Geology & Geophysics for Earth Resources Exploration
The techniques cover the full spectrum of exploration i.e. Data Acquisition, Data Processing and Interpretation of the Acquired data utilizing previous data if any and any other available information at this final stage. The results are normally presented into comprehensive reports as per the requirements of the client. The Geological & Geophysical Exploration services cover the following:
1) Remote sensing and GIS.
2) Detailed Geological Surveying.
3) Ore Deposits Prospecting, Evaluation & Exploitation
4) Rare Elements & Precious Minerals Prospecting.
5) Shallow Seismic Refraction.
8) EM, VLF & IP.
9) Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) surveying.
10) Core drilling and core analysis.
11) Water Well logging.
12) Geotechnical Consultancy, Project Management and Project Support Services.
13) Geotechnical HSE Consultancy Services.
GEOLOGY & GEOPHYSICS FOR ENGINEERING PURPOSES
Site investigation studies. Micro gravity & micro magnetic surveying. Location of building & industrial materials.
Geology & Geophysics for
Groundwater & Surface water
1) Regional gravity & magnetic
4) Site selection for drilling.
5) Groundwater quality and stability studies.
6) Groundwater pumping and operation polices.
7) Groundwater simulation models.
8) Design and development of wells and well fields.
9) Watershed Modelling.
10) Flood Control measures
11) Design and operation of surface reservoirs
12) Surface water Contamination
13) Water Well logging
Project Impact and Risk assessment studies
Environmental Auditing and Verification of Industrial Establishments
Environmental Remediation & Corrective Action Studies
Industrial Waste Management and Disposal
Site Selection, Design and Construction of Landfills
Monitoring & Management of Landfills
Monitoring & Assessment of Air and Water Quality
Basic Geology & Geophysics for Fresh Geoscientists & Engineers Geophysical Data Processing
Geophysical Data Interpretation
Basic Environmental Science
Surveying & Navigation Instruments
An Introduction to the RS & GIS world
Short Courses Tailored to Client Requirements
Available Tools (Instruments & Software)
Lacoste & Romberg gravity meters (Model G & Model D) CG5 gravity meter.
Proton Magnetometers (Geometrics & Centrex)
Resistivity meter (imaging & sounding)
EM, IP & VLF measuring instruments.
Surveying Instruments (Total Station, Levelling and Hand-Held GPS units)
Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) instrument.
Water Level meter.
Drilling Unit (Auger, Percussion, Rotary, Diamond core & RC Drilling).
Sophisticated software packages that include: AutoCAD, Graphic, Surfer, Mag 2D, Grav 2d, Log Plot, Geosoft